West Dunbartonshire Addiction Services provide health and social care services for individuals with problems linked to drug and/or alcohol misuse; physical, medical and social needs of individuals as considered as part of the assessment.
Some of the services offered by Addiction Services include:-
- Assessment and Care Management
- Help and Support
- Information and Advice
- Recovering, rehabilitation and relapse prevention
- Harm Reduction
- Detoxification programmes
Services will also support people to:
- Regain and sustain a stable lifestyle
- Access education, training and employment services
- Participate in meaningful activities as members of their community
- Improve family and other relationships
There are four different levels of service delivery, these enable clients to be referred to and access appropriate types of support. We work with partners to provide help and support to people affected by addiction.